Gift Exchange & Returns Policy
At The Gem Centre, we stand by the quality of our product. Your satisfaction is important to us.
If any goods are faulty due to manufacturer error we will meet our statutory obligations to provide a remedy, however, The Gem Centre is not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully.
If you've made a purchase from our website for yourself or as a gift and need to return the product, we will exchange the item for another product(s) if returned within 30 days of dispatch. The goods must be in an unworn and new condition. Please use one of the following return methods:
Return to store.
- Take your item(s) along with a copy of the Tax Invoice or email order confirmation. The team will work with you to find a solution.
Return via mail.
- Bubble wrap and pack your item(s) in a padded secure bag
- Complete a detailed explanation for the return via email to email@example.com
- Send your item via an Australia Post traceable method to:
108 Byron Street
NSW Australia 2360
Please note The Gem Centre:
- Will reimburse any reasonable shipping charges for return of goods that are deemed faulty or incorrect.
- Cannot accept returns for any reason other than if it is faulty, after 30* days from the dispatch date.
- Is not obligated to refund an item due to a change of mind.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
FOR ANY FURTHER QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT: